First impression ROC Renewex

Hello ladies!

Last night I finally got to test the ROC Renewex microdermabrasion system. I have been dying to test since I bought it but didn't have my Cosmetic Plant Gommage cream with me so, since yesterday I went out to get the micellar solution from Ivatherm, went and bought my cream as well.

Since yesterday I have used the system twice. Why twice? Because I tried it last night after just washing my face and used it with the dry sponge. And that didn’t actually go that well, mainly because of the tiny abrasive particles, so tiny that they were being absorbed by the sponge and didn’t quite get that scrub feeling. So this morning I used it after I took a long shower and my skin was just ready for a good scrub after standing in the vapors. What I did different is that this time I soaked the sponge in water just a little bit to prevent it from absorbing the abrasive particles. And it worked. So glad it did because I was really bummed last night, really really bummed and disappointed, and was prepared to share the experience with you but I felt I should give it another chance. After finishing with it, my skin was looking fresh, with that healthy glow and smooth.  3 hours later, I still feel my skin clean, as I had just used the system.

All in all, I don't regret buying it and will make a proper review but I want to give it time and see the results. I was thinking maybe I should take pictures and show you ladies the changes. I’m just pissed that was in such a rush last night that I completely forgot to take pictures so I’ll have something to compare, but from now on I’ll take pictures after every use.

One more thing: I like this combination (ROC Renewex +Cosmetic Plant Gommage cream) a lot because, even if the particles get absorbed a little bit by the sponge, they are small enough not to irritate my sensitive skin.

BI-LAL-KAIFA

Julie

Skincare addict ♥ Lipstick lover ♥ Nail polish hoarder
Email me: sihayasworld(at)gmail(dot)com

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the subject here. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I love feedback! :*

Instagram