Switching to english

Hello ladies!

I've been thinking about this for a while now, to switch to english, even wanted to start out the blog this way but gave up on the idea, then. I hope u don't mind, i did it to appeal to a broader audience. I do have google translate, but frankly it doesn't work that well. You must excuse me, for my english is rather rusty, i haven't used it in quite some time but will improve along the way.

What do you think? Is it good that i swopped romanian with english? (Please tell me your opinion) I know i can write both in romanian and translate to english but it dubles the time for writing everything and since optimization is something that i do i prefer to stick to just 1 language in the posts

BI-LAL-KAIFA

Julie

Skincare addict ♥ Lipstick lover ♥ Nail polish hoarder
Email me: sihayasworld(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the subject here. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I love feedback! :*

Instagram