Today's shopping

Hello ladies!


I've been wanting for some time a microdermabrasion kit, namely the Dermanew Rejuvenation system but it costs about 100 bucks (with shipping and all that jazz) and sincerely, right now i have other priorities and don't afford to pay that sum. So, after reading some days ago on Camelia's blog about TCM's special offer for the ROC Microdermoabrasion kit I knew I had to buy it, but unfortunately don't have any store near.

However, today I had to go to the post office to pick up a package for my dad am passed near one TCM, entered thinking that maybe, if I'm lucky I will find this kit. And I was lucky, there were 2 left and I bought one of them. Yeeey!!

As Camelia also wrote, it came without the cream, but I don't care, I'll just use it with the Cosmetic Plant Gommage cream and if that doesn't work I'll just buy the ROC cream. Will come back with updates on the evolution of my skin condition.

I'm so excited and can't wait try it!!! Unfortunately I don't have the Gommage cream with me at the moment :((( But soon enough... Oh, and my boyfriend is having a ball with this...he's saying that I bought a vibrator :))) Boys, boys... And the price: 39 ron How cool is that?!


BI-LAL-KAIFA

Julie

Skincare addict ♥ Lipstick lover ♥ Nail polish hoarder
Email me: sihayasworld(at)gmail(dot)com

2 comments:

  1. uuu, very nice. abia astept pareri, rezultate, whatever. si daca ok, sa'mi spui exact pe unde il gasesc.;))
    pupici:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Iulia - din pacate nu-l voi putea folosi pana sambata :((. Voi posta o prima impresie dar as vrea sa-l folosesc ceva mai mult pana sa vorbesc de rezultate efective. De gasit, nu stiu, eu l-am luat din TCM-ul de la Titulescu si mai era doar unul, dar mai sunt TCM-uri destule prin bucuresti :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me your thoughts on the subject here. Did you like it? Did you hate it? I love feedback! :*

Instagram